Technical support is available as annual subscription and includes 1 year of software updates and unlimited technical support by email. Email response time for regular technical support is up to 3 business days. Some of the products include also technical support by phone or remote sessions*.
We want to make sure that you will be able to use the full capabilities of our software. Because of that, annual subscription for the first year after the purchase is free**.
If you would like to continue to receive updates and technical support after the 1st year you can renew your annual subscription. Annual subscription should be renewed not later than the expiration date of the previous annual subscription. Renewal price for non expired annual subscription is 30% of the purchase price for the same configuration at the time of the renewal. Renewal price for annual subscription expired less than 6 months before the renewal date is 75% of the purchase price for the same configuration at the time of the renewal. There is no option to renew annual subscription for discounted price later than the 6th month after the expiration date. You will need to pay 100% of the purchase price for the same configuration at the time of the renewal.
The annual subscription for technical support is optional. You can continue using the software without renewing it.
However, please keep in mind that we do not provide ANY support without an active subscription for technical support. You can continue using your existing copy of the software, but you are not going to receive ANY support including support for upgrades, migrations, questions etc.
What is included in the scope of technical support?
- Technical support related to every day use of R-Tag features.
- Installation, licensing, and configuration of R-Tag software on environments that meet software system requirements.
- Troubleshoot failures, errors, performance issues, crashes, or unexpected behavior of R-Tag Software.
What is outside of the scope of technical support?
- Customization of solutions, templates, or tools; including unsupported software functionality.
- Issues specific to hardware, third party software, technology, or peripherals not provided by R-Tag Software.
- Consultation on reports, SQL queries, database architecture and administration, system administration, system configuration, performance tuning, or security.
- Creating system and database backups or maintenance tasks.
You can purchase Golden technical support, which includes:
- 24x7 response by email or phone (including unlimited remote sessions when necessary)
- Support for database and report design and development.
- R-Tag administration (maintenance plans, backups, backup restore, migrations etc.). Will require admin permissions or a company administrator will be involved.
* Technical support by phone or remote session
The annual subscription for the following products includes technical support by phone or remote session. These are not hard limitations and we do not enforce them strictly. However, please do not expect that every time you have a question we are going to set an online meeting or a phone call. Technical support is mainly by e-mail.M
If your technical support expired for previous licenses expired and you purchased a new license you will receive technical support just for the new license.
|Product||included phone or remote session hours|
|R-Tag Crystal Reports Scheduler||up to 1h|
|R-Tag Report Scheduler Pro||up to 2h|
|R-Tag Crystal Reports Documentation and Search||up to 2h|
|R-Tag Crystal Reports Version Control||up to 3h|
|R-Tag Crystal reports bundle||up to 3h|
|R-Tag Dashboard bundle||up to 3h|
|R-Tag Enterprise solution||up to 5h|
Additional support and support not related to R-Tag is $250 per hour
** Example of free first year subscription.
Purchasing 1 license for report viewer on March 1st will include a free annnual subscription (March 1st current year - March 1st next year).
Purchasing a second license on August 1st will not add additional year of annual subscription. The annual subscription for the second license will expire on the same date as annual subscription for the first license (March 1st).
Purchasing a third license on March 1st next year will not add any free annual subscription. The annual subscription will be managed for all licenses.